Sushant's recipe :)
1. Three really big button mushrooms (around a quarter pound).
2. Two small potatoes.
3. A quarter of a big onion (diced).
4. One clove of garlic.
5. Two medium slices of celery stem.
6. One bay leaf, a pinch of ground thyme, and eight black peppercorns.
1. In a frying pan, add a little amount of vegetable oil and lightly fry the diced onion on low heat till soft.
2. Cut the mushrooms into rough slices, and add them to the pan.
3. Wait till the mushrooms loose moisture. Keep sauteing till both sides are golden brown.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices and add them to the pan with the mushrooms and onions.
5. Wait till all potato slices turn translucent.
6. Keep aside three, four mushroom slices, and remove rest of the items from the pan into a blender.
7. Add the peppercorns into the blender and blend the mixture into a thick base (add one cup of water).
8. Remove the paste into a boiling pot. Add more water to get the soup to desired consistency.
9. Lightly fry the bay leaf in one teaspoon of butter, and add the butter and bay leaf to the boiling pot.
10. Dice the previously set aside mushroom slices, and add them to the boiling pot.
11. Add some sweet peas if desired. Heat the content of the boiling pot on low heat for 15 minutes.
12. Add salt to taste, and a pinch of thyme.