Sushant's creation. I think it tastes really nice ;)
One and 1/2 pound of boneless chicken thigh, cut into cubes;
One quarter pound of button mushroom, 1/4 of which sliced and the rest diced;
Half of a big onion (finely diced), One tomato;
Two tablespoons of ginger paste, one tablespoon of garlic paste;
Three tablespoons of sour cream;
Half teaspoon of vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder;
1/4 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds powder, 1/4 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves;
A dash of coriander seeds power, 1/4 tsp of curry powder;
One bay leaf, one stick of cinnamon, 8 dried black peppers, 8 coriander seeds.
One clove, one elaichi (black cardamon).
1. Marinate the chicken with sour cream, turmeric, 1 tbsp of ginger paste, the garlic paste, and the vinegar, for 10 to 30 minutes.
2. In a pressure cooker, heat 3 tbsp of oil, 2 tbsp of butter. After all the butter is melted, add the onions and fry until light brown.
3. Add one clove, one elaichi, one bay leaf, a stick of cinnamon, black peppers, and coriander seeds. Fry for 3 minutes and then add the fenugreek seeds powder. Fry for an additional minute on low heat.
4. Add the chicken after draining the marinade. Cook it for 3 minutes with regular stirring. Then add the mushrooms. Cook the mixture with regular stirring on high heat for 7 more minutes.
5. Puree a tomato. Add the puree along with the rest one tbsp of ginger paste. Stir the mixture, and boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add the remaining marinade to the mixture, along with all the remaining spices. Let boil on low heat for another 10 minutes.
Ready to serve. Serves 4 :P